Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Long Time Ago....

See the little girl in the corner? That's me over 50 years ago! The year was 1960 and I was not-quite-two.
I was in my Mamaw's kitchen and Lord only knows why I was squatting in the corner. 

I love to look at old pictures. Even if I don't know the people in the picture, I still enjoy examining the clothes, hairstyles and surroundings.  And I remember more about my childhood if I look closely at our old family pictures and let my mind take me backwards. I was a happy little girl!


Here I am again. I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at my great-grandmother's house.  Little girls wore  dresses back in the '60s. I didn't own a pair of pants until I started junior high school!

My Sweet Little Momma gave me two boxes of old family pictures this afternoon so I could scan them and add them to this blog. I can't wait to see what I find in those boxes!

See you soon,
Shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment